Monday, August 21, 2006

Dog Days Of Summer

I hate this time of year. Why you might ask.

I'll tell you why. No games come out this time of year. Why cant game developers release more games during the one time of year I have an overabundence of time. They don't even have to create new games just expansion packs for games that really pwn.

Now that all the developers don't have to develop stuff for E3, they can actually do something useful and make games for this most boring time of year.

Why do they have to release all the games during Christmas. All its doing is creating more competition for the respective game. I'm not made of money game developers don't they know I can only buy a few games during the Christmas period. Maybe some developers will actually pull their heads out of their asses. Maybe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home