Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I loathe the undead

Who has the audacity to rise from the dead? Assholes thats who. Zombies are grade A asshole. I mean honestly they are such dicks. They get up from the dead which on its own isn't bad. But then they try to eat me. FUCK THAT.Don't you come at me with those dirty assed hands

I can't stand how those undead sons of bitches think its cool to eat me. I never asked them to eat me, I never did anything to them. Yet they sit around and think hmmm Ed would be a good snack. WRONG BITCHES. I kill undead for that very reason. I loathe them so much that I shoot any undead I see with a shotgun.

Undead gots to learn that you don't fuck with some one who has killed countless thousands of undead before.FUCK YOU UNDEAD FUCK YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home