Thursday, August 24, 2006

No you are not the best shot in the world

I hate people who tell me how good of a shot they are. I know most of them are full of shit. They always tell me about the cool shots they got with their grandpas desert eagle. "Yeah Ed you should have seen how many squirls I killed with my grandpas Desert Eagle, most have hit one from a hundred yards in mid air" If I were to get a dollar for every time I hear that I would be up to five bucks.

No you are not a good shot. No your grandpa really doesn't let you shoot all manners of animal on his land with his supposed pocket cannon. Which you shoot one handed which is nearly impossible.

The problem with these kinds of people is that I always hear about these great exploits that they do with a gun. And no one to confirm the story. So why don't you knock off the shit and come up with smaller more belive able lies. But alas people who make up these stories are to stupid to actually know how to shoot the guns they love to brag about.












Me and my grandpa go hunting with our mini guns

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home