Monday, September 11, 2006

America Fuck Yeah


It has been five years since the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. I remember that day five years later as if it was yesterday. It was one of those life changeing events not just for me but for every one else in America. It was the day that we all learned that America is far from loved by the rest of the world. In fact most people in the world hate us. They hate us for our clean air, indoor plumbing, vast quantities of food, our freedom of media, freedom of expression, freedoms for women, and of course the freedom to stomp the shit out of any evil motherfucker.

So to kick off this aniversery of that horrible day, I would like to say thank you Ameirca. Without you I would be living in the asshole of the world. I also want to thank those who serve in our armed forces. You make it so I can live my life as a red blooded american.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home