Sunday, January 06, 2008

New Year New Blog

Well I have my game of the year awards in the pipe but I feel that I must hold off on them until after my Xbox 360 retruns from MS due to service. Yes I have become a statistic and I have been very depressed the past few days as I usually do my killing on my 360. But since I still must right I figured that I should give you guys my hopes and predictions for the new year.

PREDICTIONS OF 2008
  • Rambo will kill a fuckload of mother fuckers.
  • The Dark Knight will be the greatest movie of the year.
  • Archeology will become cool again. (Archeology happens to be what I go to school for)
  • A president other than George W Bush will be elected.
  • Delta Leader will turn 21 and will not drink.
  • A natural disaster will occur in which I wont feel empathy about the victims.
  • Britney Spears will die. ( I might pray to Crom for this one, however I have never prayed to him before)
  • I will have more flashbacks to Mexico as Rainbow Six Vegas 2 will send me back to that Crom forsaken land.
  • XP will no longer be produced and ass fuckers will be forced to upgrade to Vista.
  • My massive erections will kill no fewer than over 9000 people.
There we have it. My predictions for the new year. Lets hope that 2008 is even more bloody than 2007. I dream of a Gears of War sequal to wet my pallet of death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home