Sunday, September 24, 2006

My Hero






Today I met my hero Maddox. He is the author of the New York Times Best Seller The Alphabet of Manliness. It was a full Kick in the face.

Scott and I were able to sit in the front row to listen to the Dark Lord Maddox give us his humble words from his humble tome. Scott asked Lord Maddox what was the theme song to the apocalypse, which Maddox replied "anything by the Eagles."
The Dark Lord Maddox was pleased with how manly my name is.

We were able to have Lord Maddox sign our copies of The Alphabet of Manliness. As he signed our books he told me that he too loathed the undead and that he infact "hated the fuckers". Maddox was concerned that it took us as long as it did to get to the front of the line as he remembered how much we pwned because we were sitting in the front row. He was extreamly pleased that we were not pussies like every one else before us. He even told me that my name was one of the most manly names ever, along with Phil and George.

We were also able to have John Peterson one of the artists of the book to sign as well. He drove from Iowa just to join Maddox on his dark tour of enlightenment. He drew some of the most awsome pictures in the book. Pictures of Pirates and Irate Beef Jerk.

Maddox Pwned big time and it was a grand day to pwn.
That is one irate Beef Jerky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home