Tuesday, November 28, 2006

List of things to do

Okay I'm in a pissed off mood, but I'm also able to think clearly for the first time in a long assed time as Delta Leader would attest to.

So here it is

1. Go to Mexico and clean that shit up, seriously that shit is out of hand and they need a good war to clean it up.

2. Kick Shane's ass, if he had internet he would read this and maybe even realize that I don't like his two faced ass anymore.

3. Take care of my finances.

4. Pwn up with my buddies in a massive LAN

5. Take a vacation from work, I may have to serve you people but you know what I don't have to like you.

6. Join a fight club. Nothing more manly then a fight club.

7. Write a best selling book. It will either be Military, or Military Sci Fi.

8. Write a funny blog.

9. Let out this pure RAGE that I'm feeling.

10. I'm sure their are other things but, this is all my rage filled mind will let out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home