Monday, January 15, 2007

Things I Will Do Before I Die

I decided to make a list of things that I will do before I die after having my head ripped off by the ghost of Charles Bronson.
Ultimate List of Things to do!
  • Wrestle a dwarf.
  • Grow a bitchen mullet.
  • Join the greatest band known to man.
  • Write a best selling Sci fi book series.
  • Produce the most violent movie of all time.
  • Create my own religion.
  • Clone a dinosaur just so I can eat it.
  • Meet my hero Maddox again.
  • Give out a pimps love which is a lot different from that of a squares.
  • Pwn up EA because EA can kiss my ass until it fixes BF2.
  • End the use of the phrase "thats all I've got to say" by people who clearly are stupid and are going to say something else about the subject not ten seconds later.
  • Eat manwich and or gravy with every meal.
  • Be the first man to start a war with an Alien peoples.
  • Be the first man to commit Xenocide against an Alien peoples.
  • Have an Aircraft carrier named after me, because I was the greatest human ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home