Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Fuck Terrorists From Mexico



I was playing through Rainbow Six Vegas and I've got to say that there are over 9000 terrorists in that city. I don't know how they got there, and I don't know who they are working for. But I do know that they hate America.

Why all the hate? It's implied that these terrorists are from Mexico, so I ask what has America done to make so many Mexicans throw on the explosives and cross the boarder into Nevada just so they can take over the gamebling capital of the world? I'm sure that utterly crushing them in the Mexican American War must sting but that was over a hundred and fifty years ago. They cross the boarder with near imunity. So I doubt they want to terrorize us for that.

Same thing happened in Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter. Mexico decides to go to war with America in those games. They pour over the border with tanks and infintry. They do battle with our Apaches using outdated Soviet era Helos.

If you feel as if this is unplausable then your right with me. I've been getting a strange vibe from the recent Tom Clancy games. And it is because all of the terrorists happen to be Mexican. It just doesn't seem sensible to me to make a game about terrorists that don't and will probably never exist. I mean we are fighting a real war against real terrorists and yes they may even come from a shitty desert country like Mexico. (Mexico also has lush rain forests but the entire border with the US is a desert so thats what I think of when I think Mexico)

Frankly it makes a lot more sense to make games about middle eastern terrorists because a huge majority of the people who are stupid enough to fight major western powers happen to hail from the middle east. No other people would think that it is a good idea to try to have a stand up fight with the US like in GRAW, or try to take over a major city like in R6V. The very thought that Mexico could some how cross the border and survive more than three hours is just appaling. I give them three hours because I'll give them the luxory of having the element of surprise even though its stated in game that the National Guard was mobilizing well before the Mexican Army deployed across the boarder. (Mobilization happened in GRAW and the crossing of the boarder happened in GRAW2)


This is what happens when you allow Mexicans across the boarder, they blow up the Alamo

And In Rainbow Six most of the terrorist were using H&K fire arms. I don't know who is financing them but I do know that they had lots of money because H&K weapons do not come cheap. Or the fact that they can pay off a Rainbow? These guys are the best in the world I really doubt that a two bit operation could pay off a Rainbow. But then again I wouldn't be surprised if that Rainbow was named Shane and would have betrayed his friends for a free Quarter Pounder with Cheese. He wouldn't even hold out for fries and a medium pop. Thats the kind of character your dealing with.

So we can conclude that you can't trust Shane because he is a fucking traitor and that Mexico is actually planing to destroy the US through evil means that we can't possible fathom.

We don't lose hostages...In America

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home