Sunday, April 29, 2007

People I Hate Pt 2

So its a new quarter and I should probably update my list of people that I loathe so much that I pray to Crom for the strength to not hit them.
  • Shane...-Yes he is on the list again, but thats because his treacheries has gone even further last quarter...Fucker can't leave shit alone...He criticizes our favorite pass time, threatens violence upon my friends and nearly destroys one of my closest friendships, He shall know my wrath in this life or the next.
  • Aging Yuppie Women- (they don't understand the difference between farm raised and fresh)
  • Jeff -he got yelled at by the supervisors and I have a feeling that his termination is on the way, (fucking all those times I was called into work due to illnesses and I have yet to have him work for me even when Im sick, Ive got to tough it out because we cant get a hold of him)
  • Sanjaya Malakar- He's the gay singer on American Idol. I was so happy when he got voted out. (mind you I don't watch American Idol but he still saturated the air waves)
  • General RAAM- That fucker is really hard to kill on Insanity mode. (major props to Delta Leader when he placed that grenade in his pants)
  • The Bitch who told me to be quiet in the hall at school- I was reenacting the battle of Hastings and this bitch tells me that I should be considerate to the other classes that happened to not be in session .
  • Mike AKA Jesus Freak- I had to bring down the hammer of Crom on his fundamentalist ass. (also never ever try and grab a controller away from a pro gamers hands)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ross Van Fettig said...

mind you.. I was with you when the bitch told us to stfu

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home