Friday, July 20, 2007

What Men Talk About

A recent study has confirmed that men and women actually say about the same number of words in any given day. This was big news as women have always insisted that they are better speakers than men and it is because of all the practice they get. Alas this final lie has also been crushed by the truth that men are able to practice as much as women and we all know that men are good at anything they set their minds to, except for Peace, because all real men will try to sabotage peace at every corner.

What interests me more about this study is what men say. It's always been an enigma. Since Chuck Norris uttered the first sound, people have wanted to know what men say. I decided to solve this riddle myself. I decided to record everything I said for an entire day. Then I meticulously counted every word I uttered. The results of my labors may be startling.

I have made a list of the top words or phrases spoken over that fateful day.

WORDS UTTERED.
~Curb Stomp~36 times
~Fuck Yeah~ 16 times
~Night Stalkers~10 times
~Car~ 28 times
~Ass~57 times
~Shit Box~ 289 times
~PC~14 times
~Metal~133 times
~Shitter~42 times
~Filthy Ole Cock~289 times
~Killing~ 73 times
~Delta Force~ 29 times
~Chuck Norris~364 times
~My Cock~791 times
~My One Eyed Snake~213 times
~My Penis~ 54 times
~My Fire Hose~ 97 times
~Caturday~ 46 times
~Fire~63 times
~Concrete~95 times
~Thermal Dynamics~ 35 times
~Building~ 82 times
~Erecting~39 times
~Manufactured~18 times
~Cock Slapped~1003 times
Men discuss why they decided to dig a hole in the ground just so they can fill it with concrete.(the manliest substance in existence besides of course Chuck Norris' own blood)

As you can see we can categorize what men say into three catagories. The first being Creation. The second being Destruction. And the last being the male reproductive organ. Their you can have it folks, another one of life's mysteries has been solved. Thanks to a portable voice recorder and the sheer determination of one brave man (myself).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home